Number of posts : 177
Age : 23
Location : ne Softks.tk
Registration date : 09/07/2008
|Titulli: GSM service codes Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:42 pm|| |
To check weather your SIM Card supports clock stopping type-
Please not this is not for free calls. This feature is to check weather your sim card supports "Clock Stopping". If your sim does support it, your phone will consume less battery power than if it didn't support it.
Revealing the Headphone and Car-Kit menus
Please note that if you do these next tricks, the new menus can't be erased without retoring the factory default settings. To do these tricks you need to short-circuit the pins on the bottom of the phone next to where you plug in you charger.
1. To activate the "Headset" menu, you need to short-circuit pins "3" and "4". After a short time the word "Headset" will be shown in the display. Menu 3-6 is now enabled.
2. To activate the "Car" menu, you need to short-circuit pins "4" and "5". After a short time the word "Car" will be shown in the display. Menu 3-7 is now enabled.
EFR CALL QUALITY
To activate EFR (Enhanced Full Rate) Enter the code-
This improves call quality but decreases batterylife by about 5%
To deactivate it, Enter the code-
THE JAMES BOND TRICK
If you short-circuit theleft middle and right pins on the bottom of the phone with all connections touching each other, the Nokia software hangs! The profile "Headset" will be activated. Before you do this just activate the "Automatic Answer" in the headset profile and set the ringing volume to "Mute". Now you can use your phone for checking out what people are talking about in a room. Just place it under a table in a room and call it. The phone receives the call without ringing and you can listen to what people are saying.
WILDFIRE (NEW ORANGE VOICE MAIL)
Say "Do me a favor" in the main menu (when Wildfire first answers) and she will reply "What kind of favour?". You then appear to have two options:
Saying this phrase will make Wildfire issue one of several witty repartees designed to cheer you up.
What does a cow say?
When you ask this, you hear a cow say MOOOOO. This is very short but funny. Once in a while, when you say this command you will get a VERY FUNNY reply. You know you have it when Wildfire says "Here's what a mad cow says"
CHANGING THE BANNER
Changing the banner on your 6188 and 6185 phone is fairly simple. Do the following:
1) Type *3001#12345# This will put your phone into programming mode, and you'll be presented with the programming menu.
2) Select "NAM1"
3) Scroll down to "Alpha Tag" and select that
4) Enter a new tag, then press OK
5) Power down the phone and power it back on again
_________________Rulez to Learn Hacking ...Look to The Master,
Follow The Master,
Walk With The Master,
See Through The Master,
Become The Master.